Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy Holidays to all of you!





Feliz Navidad, y'all!
Yesterday, we decorated for Christmas. It was a fun day because I was able to introduce Annde to the fun of putting up the Christmas tree.

First, I put up the tree (and lights) while Dad and Annde watched "The Grinch who
Stole Christmas". Then Annde announced she was going to help put on ornaments. It brought back memories of the decorating the tree with my parents, sister, and brothers during the weekend after Turkey Day. I was a little hesitant at first: a 3 year old with a breakable ornament made me kinda jumpy. But, Annde was really careful with them, picking the right spot and then coming back for another. She would have kept going all night if I had let her.... In the end, she announced that it was "very beautiful."

I love Christmas traditions and can't wait to introduce some more of them to Annde as I think she is ready to learn the spirit of Christmas... I hope that everyone of you also has a wonderful holiday season. May the Season be Merry and Bright!

No comments: