Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some Great News and other random thoughts...

... So yesterday wasn't too good a day.

The weather was nice - I tried to eat lunch outside but after freezing in the wind, I went back inside after only 20 minutes. Then I had some minor disasters at work - you know the kind that suck up your time and you can't really resolve in a day?!? It's going to be a rough week at work...

Then, the guy who was supposed to come look at and hopefully by the wood burning stove didn't show up - he got stuck in traffic... He's the 3rd person to be interested. I really hope that he buys it because I would love to get it out of my garage.

The girls played outside until almost 8pm. It was so cute!! They built farms in the sand box to celebrate spring coming in 4 days. They used acorn caps for the veggies and fruits, sticks for the apple trees, and leaves for the pear trees. They even attempted to make a barn. Annde had blueberry hill - cause Swiper has to have somewhere to hide... Tee Hee! Look for it, coming soon, to a scrapbook page...

But then I came inside and the kitchen had a minor issue - the sink was completely full of muddy water and the countertop and floor were wet too. Hmmm... It took me quite a bit of time to fix whatever it was blocking the system. Later, I found out that Steve hadn't run the disposal when doing dishes the night before because Annde was asleep (it doesn't wake her up but he didn't realize that) so it backed up with the dishwasher ran... So, after mopping the floor, cleaning the cabinents/sink, and then cleaning the tub (which is where I dumped a bunch of the water) and getting Annde to bed, I sat down on the couch and promptly fell asleep. Whoops!! I was going to scrap last night! Oh well...

So, what's the good news? I got picked for the Design Team at Scrapbookers, Inc! It's my LSS - only about 10 minutes from my house - and they only picked 2 people to add to the current team. I am excited! I loved the Zone but I didn't love the drive... (over 1/2 hr) This store recently moved in and it's right next to the grocery store. Yippee!! It will be a lot of fun to work with the other 6 team members. Stacy and I are going scrapbooking there on Friday! Bring on the fun...

Okay... off to take out the trash.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Oh my!!! That is indeed some good news Jana!!!! I think you'll be a blessing to your LSS as I think you're amazing with your works!!!