Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Missing tooth & Knee Walking

So, it's been a busy week in the Patterson household. Our anniversary is this weekend - 10 years, can you believe it?!?! I can't! I also can't believe I haven't found the perfect gift for Steve yet. He's ordered something online for me and sworn Annde to secrecy. Dang! Suggestions? We're not going to do anything right now to celebrate. Unfortunately, Steve's work is a bear right now - he's at 30 hours and it's Tuesday morning... Yikes! We'll do something else later on this fall, I think.

This week is also Back to School week. Annde gets her teacher assignment Thursday and starts on Tuesday. Yep, it's another Hannah Montana backpack... I love how her lunch box is Baby kittens though. My big girl has some little girl still inside!
Meg has taking up the sport of golf - or maybe hockey? - just look at that back swing! So much like her Papa... she loves anything Dad related! Just check out the dancing video. Can you tell the moment that Dad walks into the room?

Annde's lost another tooth - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture - while Meg has gained another (up to 5) and has another on the way in. Annde wants to lose teeth to give to Meg but I explained it doesn't work that way... :) Gotta love the kids!
Well, I am off to work. More scrappy stuff will be posted tomorrow! I'll just leave you with this little clip of Meg's favorite way to get around:

No comments: