Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Even more stuff...

So, I am really excited to be scrapbooking like a maniac right now... nothing like a layoff for some creativity... My husband is going to freak when he sees that I haven't done much housework. Sigh! Must get up tomorrow and do it all quickly before he gets home! So, here's what I did...

A trio of cards: Sparkly (you can't really see the stickles) ones just perfect for the season...
... and a refrigerator notepad. I got this idea from a friend, Tara, who is very creative! I embellished a bit differently and the ones we will be doing are a bit different but the same in basic style.

Here's a side view to show how the binder clip perfectly holds a thick pen so you always have it right next to the pad. Off to finish my layout for Scrapdango's Layout Tag!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great idea to make a notepad! it turned out great! :)

hugs,
sarah.

VanessaB said...

love your cute little clipboard. :)