Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Where did I go?

Wow - it's been 2 years since I've posted... That's because I have been busy working on my Masters Degree in Systems Engineering.  Trying to work full time, go to school full time, coach soccer & lead brownies, as well as raise 2 precocious girls did not work  - something had to give and unfortunately, it was scrapbooking. Now, that I only have 8 weeks to go, I have started scrapbooking again... Time to get my groove back!

Over the next few weeks, you will start to see my "stuff" get updated.  We've had a new kid (Meghan) and I need to update the blog header to show her too. So, I have taken the header down.  We'll see what I can come up with...  I have also scrapbooked a bunch of pages so those will be put up too.

If you are back - thanks for checking in. If you are new, thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Tracy Jerome said...

Well all be darned .... Jana's back! So happy to "see" you on here again!