Scrapdango is doing this fun Blog Challenge... so I thought that I would participate. I was surprised that I could list quite a few more than 4 things for most of the categories!
4 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO
1) I was working as a Cost Estimator.
2) I was living with a woman I used to consider my BFF. (I haven’t spoken to her in over 8 years.)
3) I got engaged (at Christmas time)
4) I was a newbie to Scrapbooking
4 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST FOR TODAY
1) Call into multiple conference calls
2) Do a crap load of paperwork for my job.
3) Sleep (haven’t done that much lately…)
4) Schedule an eye appt.
4 RANDOM THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY HUSBAND
1) His sense of humor
2) His sarcasm
3) His playfulness
4) His love of sports
4 JOBS I HAVE HAD
1) Cost Estimator
4) Graphic Designer
4 MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE
1) Coyote Ugly
2) A Few Good Men
3) The Legend of Bagger Vance
4) For the Love of the Game
4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1) 47 of the 50 States
4 PLACES I WANT TO VISIT
3) The other 3 states
4 TV SHOWS I WATCH
4 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
1) I’m a Triplet. (other 2 are boys)
2) I can write with either hand as well as upside down and backwards.
3) I love word/number games, like Sudoku, but I suck at Crossword puzzles.
4) I could eat Mexican food for every meal, every day. I love it that much…
Why don't you join us on your blog? Post a comment so I can read your responses too!