Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rollin, rollin', rollin'....

Yep, Meg's rolling over... and over... and over. It's become an Olympic event. For her, she can do it for an hour straight: Roll over, grunt for a while & then start complaining so Mom/Dad has to get up and roll her back, only to have her roll again immediately... We're calling it the Rolling Endurance Event (is it her endurance of rolling or our endurance of having to get up and roll her back?). Either way, it's cute and she rolled over on day 99 of life. Annde took another 3 months to hit this day, so obviously, we were completely unprepared.



Next step: Teeth... some are on the way in. Poor thing... she's a drooling, finger chewing mess. Sigh!

On another note, here's some pictures....
For her 100th day, Annde and I made this shirt - Annde glued on the sequins which I then stitched on. She wore it to Miss Kay's for the day. Isn't she just cute? It has the date on one arm and her name on the other. The back reads "... and I'm on the roll!"

Annde took this picture... Love it!
Here's one of the girls on Valentine's Day. I love the pink matching sweatshirts!

With all the snow, we finally dug out the old boat tube to go sledding since we can't find a sled to buy in any store... It lasted two runs before it blew out. I guess water tubes aren't meant for hard, icy snow! AHAHAHA!!
Lastly, I have been scrapbooking lately. Here's a page I did about the fact that I couldn't get Meg to come out on time. I like the doodling I did...

More stuff to put up but since it's 11pm and I've been up since 3:30am, I am going to bed! :) Nighty Night, everyone!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

You are the most amazing doodler ever! I wish I had handwriting like that! :)

Good Job Megan - way to keep your parents on their toes!

~S