Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter & Spring (belated)...

Just wanted to give a shout out to all - Happy Spring! Happy Easter! We had an illness in our household that took 2 out of the 3 of us out... (Not me!) so Easter was pretty slow and relaxed. We spent some time dyeing Easter Eggs with Mom and Dad P. in Lansing and then did the hunt thing around our house. Annde had a lot of fun! Steve and I had lots of fun also - watching State advance to the Sweet 16 in the Men's NCAA tourney! Go State.... Beat Memphis! (It's on at 9:27pm EST on CBS Friday for all who are interested) I would be watching but instead my hubby, Dad-in-Law, friend Kevin, and I are going to the Sweet 16 and Elite 8 playoffs here in Detroit at Ford Field! Soooo excited!! AND - if that wasn't enough - I'm doing a scrap night at Tracy's on Saturday! Can life get any better?!?!?!

On a different note... Today, we celebrated Spring with a "green hunt": we looked for signs of spring around the yard. We didn't find much but some budding trees and a dead chipmunk. (eewwhhhh!!) We still got some time outside and Annde showed off the newest in Spring fashion, complete with hot pink sunglasses and white purse. Stylin!

On a fun note... My mom is doing her first show! She's into Icon Painting and she's been taking classes for a couple of years. We (the kids) tease her about it but she's got her first showing going on right now at University of New Mexico - Los Alamos. We got a postcard in the mail with her Icon for my sister (mine is here in Michigan and is a Guardian Angel) - How freakin' cool is that!!! Congrats to my Mom!!!

Well, its really late... signing off for now... Sweet dreams, Y'all!

No comments: