Friday, December 5, 2008

Some Recent Scrappy Fun

Last night, I was checking out the various blogs and sites I read and came across a cute contest on the Simple Scrapbook site. The prize is a copy of Snippets which is a really great book about scrapbooking that Lain Ehmann (check the link on the side for direction to her Scrap Happy site) wrote. The contest: Scrapbook a list of things that make you laugh. I had just printed this picture of me from Thanksgiving, after playing around with it in terms of color and texture. I think it works very well with the paper & stickers leftovers that I had left over from my Zone DT kit last month (Basic Grey and 7 Gypsies) as well as those really fun paper strips (by Bazzill)....
While I was at the CSI event at the Zone, I did this page. I LOVE IT!!! The pictures are from last year when my Mom, Annde, and my nephew, Will did a Gingerbread house.

Here's my Pink Sketch for last week... I've had these pictures for months and was struggling to find a topic to use them for scrapbooking. She's just being silly and I've scrapped that character trait already. It was actually fun to do this one because I purposely didn't put any journaling on it - SOOOOO rare for me - but instead wrote "Photo Session (Date) with Annde" on the back. I love the contrast with my journaled pages...As promised earlier this week (dang! Time flies when you are having fun!), here's my 25 days of Christmas book for Tracy... This tag book by CTMH is actually larger than mine so she can put larger pictures in her book. I love how it came out - very Tracy!

Tonight, I get to scrapbook with Tracy after we scrapbook with the kids - I am so excited!! I am caught up on my 25 day book so I will have to post days 1-7 this weekend. (I still have to do 6 & 7). I am having a ton of fun with it. Plus tomorrow is the Holiday Fair at Annde's school and she'll get to sit on Santa's lap. Can not wait to scrap that too!!
Peace Out, people! (as Annde would say)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Wow! You've been busy! Looks great! Wonderful gift!