And for Steve, my soul mate, I have been truly blessed to spend these 10 years with you. You've stood by me for all kinds of experiences, good and bad. You've made me laugh and stayed with me while I cried. Together, we've made a family that completes our circle. I wouldn't trade a single second for anything, including $1,000,000 winning lottery ticket (okay, maybe that one second in the year 3 (tee hee... j/k) but I would spend most of the money with you, before I take Tracy and all my sisters/good friends on a girls weekend full of scrapbooking, laughter, and margaritas!). Seriously, you've helped me grow into the woman I am today, one that I am proud to be as a role model for our girls. Thank you and I love you!
2. Birth of Anndelyn
3. Birth of Meghan
4. Cruise to Mexico with Kevin W and the Salswedals... Fabulous time!
5. Cruise to Jamaica / Grand Cayman - we had a ton of fun on this one
6. 2009 Men's College Basketball Final 4 weekend
7. Moving to Virginia and starting my new job with the Navy
8. Anndelyn starting Kindergarten
9. Trip to NM for Katie's wedding
10. Triplet weekend / wine tasting at Disney World
There are other really amazing things that didn't make the list, like the annual Race for the Cure (Detroit) with our friends, the trip to VA beach with Anndelyn, the trip to Wisconsin for Jane's wedding, getting published multiple times for my scrapbooking, being selected for various scrapbooking DTs, and other trips around the US... The list goes on and on... That's one reason I scrapbook - to remember all the great times and events.
I challenge you to think back 10 years and come up with your own Top 10 list. As for me, I be drinking margaritas at sundown! (well, after soccer practice :) )