Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's goin' to be great!!

So, I got to help Kevin, Amy, Katie, and the team set up today at Mega Meet. I can see how it becomes absolutely overwhelming... aisle after wonderful aisle of nothing but scrapbook stuff. I know I'm going to have to hit at least the Piggy Tales, Cricut, and SEI booths - I walked by them on the way out and couldn't believe all the great items for sale. Good thing I get paid Friday when it's my turn to shop?

Anyway, the Zone has a fabulous location: right next to registration. There is so much fabulousness there too. (Is that a word?) There's EK stuff all over, including a massive Jolie's section and paper packs, in addition to the Hero Arts, Scenic Route (MY FAVORITE!!), Clear Stamps by Autumn Leaves (I just love Katie and Rhonna's sets), American Crafts (pens, brads, ribbon, and Thickers!), Prima flowers, and so much more!! I was blown away!! Luckily, Kevin let me pre-shop since I am working all day tomorrow on the cash register and wouldn't get a chance. Here's some of what I bought for me!!

But, I didn't just shop for me... I managed to snag some great additions to the goodie bags for the Crop for A Cure Fundraiser Saturday. Yesterday, I did the sneak peak for the name tags. Today, a show a sneak peak of one of the ingredients in the goodie bags:

And, I snagged something a fellow DT member, Stacy, has been lusting over. That's right, Stacy, I have the new Primas!! AHAHAHHAAHA They are absolutely awesome, in bright colors with raised flourish dry embossing. I couldn't resist!! I'll buy you some, for a small fee, of course! Wouldn't you like to get some in your DT bag, next month?

I did a lot of lifting and positioning today and tomorrow, bring on the customers. I have my badge and I'm ready to roll! If you are there, swing by and say HI! I would love to see you!!

Off for now... back with more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

HA!! I BOUGHT 8 OF THEM!!! :-)

Too bad you had to be slave labor....lol....but at least Kev gave you time to have lunch with us! Loved seeing you and hanging out a bit today! :)