Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I love it when a great page comes together!!

I am so excited!! I can finally post the CC design team pages! Here they are:

This one is my favorite! I love how the page came together: all the layering and sparkles and stars...

I have struggled for a while to figure out how to scrap book these first writing attempts. I think it came out perfectly. The little frame was a project from Pre-school as well and I think it adds the perfect touch to the page. This page was original red, white, and blue but I didn't like the white so I grabbed a pen and colored the star edges, ribbon, background paper, and letters yellow and i really like the results. I am really on a "color the pattern paper" kick lately!


Lastly, using some scraps and a piece of Prima felt flourish, I put together an All About Me page. This is the picture I took for the CC website. I really liked it and wanted to put it on a page so why not use the experience of the design team to scrap it!


These last 3 cards I did at midnight when I was cleaning up. I really like being able to use some of the scraps and a few embellishments to make a little handmade card. I love to receive them so it was great to put a few together for sending too. Plus, then I didn't have to put away "extra scraps" in my bins.



I really like using kits. I think that they allow me to push my creativity. A lot of times, I wouldn't normally pick the paper myself if I was just buying at the Zone. I will still continue to mix & match my own patterns but I think it's a lot of fun to take something and create using a challenge or a kit.

BTW - hop over to the CC site for some cool challenges! I am hosting them this month in addition to my GDT role and I had a great time coming up with 6 that spell birthday! There are also some great contests at CC for FREE stuff here.

See you all on the scrap side!

No comments: