Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm getting scrappy with Scrapdango!

So, I've been lurking at Scrapdango for awhile and I figured I might has well join in on the fun they are having there. Like CC and Scrap for the Cure, these ladies are really nice to chat and scrap with. Plus they have awesome kits too... I just love the Spice kit this month!

Using one of their challenges, I did this page:

I was supposed to use orange, green, and purple (not my first color choice) and scrapbook about Girls Just Want to have fun. There were some other requirements (use 5 papers, use the quote, flower, etc) but I think the hardest thing for me was the color choice. I also used the philosophy from Stacy's Have More Fun class of scrapbooking quickly. I picked pictures and went with it. The page only took me about 1/2 hr to do - once I picked the layout, it just came together.

I also did a sketch but I forgot to save it at home so I will upload it later. I love how easy it was to do... I will have to do it more often!

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Staci Compher said...

love the colors for the challenge!! and you rocked the page.......may have to try that color combo...