Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lots of Goodies to play with...

So... I am excited! I finally have both of my Design Team kits for this month and they are VERY different... It will be fun to see what I come up with from each kit. One is more my style but the other is very challenging for me to picture a page with and that is usually when something really cool pops out!

This is the July kit from Coordinates Collections: very American and much more my style! I do - of course - have a July 4th baby!! I already have several pages plotted it out in my mind and the pictures already to go. Tomorrow night, I am going to get at least one page done...



This is the June kit from the Zone: really bright colors and strong patterns. I am not 100% sure how I will create with this packet - it's not really my style. I am excited about the little mini-book. What a great little keepsake to put my favorite Annde comments in! Hmmm...

While I was there, I did a little shopping of my own! I love the new October Afternoon stuff and the new Dream Street papers. Don't they just scream "SCRAP ME! IT'S SUMMER!!" I also picked up some chipboard and journaling pages to do another little mini-album. I am not sure of what yet - it will probably be a gift of some type but I am excited because it's so much fun to work with black chipboard and these fun Dream Street papers!

Stayed tuned to this channel for sneak peeks to the big reveal!! (AhHAHAHA if only in my mind!)

1 comment:

Staci Compher said...

GEEEEZZZZZ.....look at ALL that awesome product to play with......Can't wait to see the finished pages......I just picked up some of that october afternoon too.....yum!!!