Friday, June 27, 2008

Kit vs Real Life, with a touch of tease!

So, I went to work today and my new cube mate, Pat, walks in wearing this really cute patterned denim jacket. I commented on how pretty she looked (red & white jacket with bright blue pants and a white tank - fabulous!!) but it took me until about 2pm to realize why the jacket looked so familiar: It's the same flourish pattern as this paper - which happens to be in my DT kit for June from the Zone! AHAHAHAHAHA
(Is it "Life imitating art" or "Art imitating Life?)
I wasn't sure how I was going to use this REALLY bright paper but now... I have it all figured out. This isn't the first time that she's inspired me with her clothing. My "Good Women" page that won me the CC Guest Design Team spot for July was inspired by her embroidered circle shirt... She laughs when I call her wardrobe "my muse".

Here's a couple of pictures showing the really cute birthday invites I made for Annde's 4th birthday. They are REALLY bright - I loved working with the gold and bright turquoise mulberry papers!


Lastly... since July is upon us, here's another peak of my CC DT kit... Enjoy!! Once again, doesn't look too much like my kit, eh? Just wait until you see the whole thing! Cheers!!!

No comments: