Monday, June 23, 2008

So lovin' my DT Kits...

Tonight, I was seriously enthralled with my kits. I wasn't sure when I sat down to scrap what I would come up with but surprisingly, I came up with 2 completely different pages that used a single picture layout. Can you believe it? Me - the person who tries to cram as many pics on a page as possible did 2 1-picture spreads in one night? Maybe some of you great 1-picture scrappers are rubbing off on me! Look for teasers to come in the next few days before the big reveals. :)

Do you like my new blog? I took some advice from a bunch of you and then spent some time tonight creating my new background. Very bright and bold, I think! I totally love how it came out. I can't believe how easy it was to create! This soleil kit by R Dickson is simply amazing! I love using it as my signature style for my blog. Very upbeat! Hope you like... if you do, leave me some blog lovin' comments so I know it doesn't hurt your eyes!

Well, off to bed. Can't believe it's so late already!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the look of your blog. I so need to make some improvements to the store blog and my own. Just need to teach myself how to do it. Ha ha in all my spare time...