Friday, February 13, 2009

Blog Tag

Quite a few days ago, I was tagged by Heather from Scrapdango. Sorry it took so long but here's my turn. The Rules:

Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.

2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.

3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.


So here is the 6th picture in my 6th folder. AHAHAHAHA I about died laughing when I saw what it was...

Annde was trying to convince me to let her open her Advent Calendar and I said that if she let me take a few pictures, she could... This was what I ended up with!

So, I need to tag 6 people...
Stephanie
Staci
Sophia
Abbie
AnneMarie
Shelley

Okay... off to help with dinner...

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

Funny Pic Jana, I am doing my tag tomorrow wait til you see my pic lol.