Monday, February 2, 2009

My first So Sketchy Layout

I wanted to do a special page for my first So Sketchy layout. And, if you've been reading my blog, you know that Breast Cancer research is one of my causes I actively support. So, I asked my sister and BFF Tracy for some pictures of the 3-Day when each one participated in it. I wanted to do a page about how much these two ladies inspire me.

Here's the sketch that Ally sent:And here's my layout:
I just love how it turned out... the bright colors against the dark background. I used Bazzill cardstock; paper by Heidi Swapp & Creative Imaginations; a lot of ribbon scraps from my stash; brads from Imaginisce; ink by Uniball, American Crafts, & Chalk Ink; and Kokuyo adhesive.

Check out what my fellow DT members did on the So Sketchy blog!

I'll be back later to post some more fun I had this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pics in this layout look great!! love all the pink ribbon and the design!!! you rock jana!

hugs,
sarah.