Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wait 15 minutes, the weather will change...

Just a quick posting...

I didn't do any scrapbooking last night as I had planned. I came down with a headache at work - it was a pretty rough day - and I just couldn't get ahead of it. After I got Annde to sleep, my parents called and we ended up talking on the phone for almost an hour and a half. By the time we got off the phone and dishes/trash roundup/pickup was done, my headache was boring a hole through my brain so I went to bed. I hate the weather changes because they really bring out my migraines. Sigh! There's nothing I can do about Mother Nature other than to pray for kindness from her...

Yesterday, our tickets for the Men's Final 4 came. I am SOOO excited! March Madness is one of my favorite seasons and the fact that we will see the final 2 rounds live is so exciting. We're in the nosebleeds but I don't care. Just being there is so exciting and if MSU gets there - I am going to be bouncing off the walls!! Plus - my 2 brothers are coming in - that will be fun too!! (They also have tickets.)

So, I will have to leave you with a sneak peek of another So Sketchy layout that hasn't been revealed yet. The product is mostly from Close to My Heart - out of their new catalog and I just love it... even though it's blues and greens, it can easily be used for girls:
Have a good day and I hope tonight might contain some Mom craft-time!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Hello my lovely!!!!

For the migraines, Mother Nature has offered us a fix despite her fickleness with weather patterns. Try bitteroot. You cut a piece off and chew on it for as long as you can stand it - migraine vanishes.

The dream catcher worked for Miss Annde. I'd give the bitteroot a try.

Hugs!!!

xoxoxoxo

Sophia said...

Eeeks! Migraines are really no fun!!! It affects me too - weather changes in Singapore. One moment it's humid hot like crazy, next moment it's raining! like what my boy likes to say nowadays, "Crazy Man!!!"