Friday, February 13, 2009

So Sketchy Layout : Frozen Fun

Here's the page I finally get to reveal from So Sketchy. These are pictures from Annde and Nickie playing outside earlier this winter - one of the only sets of winter pictures I have from this year because it's been soooo cold and she's been sick a lot.

This was the sketch:
and here's my page:

I changed the single picture in to a picture strip and then also changed the single title block into a series of round punched snowflakes. I distressed the edges and used some white chalk ink to soften them. My journaling went around the page because I liked the clean lines of the sketch and didn't want to ruin them. But, my favorite part of this page is the intensely bright colors. I just love how they light up the pictures and make the snowflake lace really pop. Enjoy!

Products used: Bazzill (cardstock), Basic Grey(PP), Dream Street (PP), K & Co. (PP), K&I snowflake paper, Popdots, Kokuyo adhesive, chalk ink, Uniball writer, and EK Success snowflake punch.

No comments: