Monday, February 23, 2009

Pink Sketch #22

Here is my Pink Sketch for this week - a layout I did about the scarf my mom sent Annde... She absolutely adores it...

I had fun swapping the sketch around this week. Instead of using angled papers and a straight picture, I used a straight block and mounted angled pictures. I also added an additional picture at the bottom and used 2 angled transparencies over the top of it. If you want to check out the original sketch or what the rest of the DT did, head over to Pink Sketches.

Products used: Sassafras paper, Close to My Heart paper, Creative Imaginations transparency, Little Yellow Bicycle journaling block, Stampin' Up chalk, Oriental Trading arrow, Creative Imaginations (?) tag, Thickers, Sakura Glaze writers, misc trim from Scrapbook Doodle exchange, and Uniball pen .

1 comment:

Sophia said...

I definitely think this page is adorable!!!! Love the colors and the texture of the ribbons!! Of course, the pictures of Annde is sooooooo adorable!!! I like how she's like modelling the scarf!