Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pink Sketch #20

Here's the full layout for my Pink Sketch of the Week (#20)...
I love all the detailing in it... from the coloring in of the border around the journaling to the layers of papers which made up the flower. The only thing I don't like about this layout is how hard this paper was to work with. The Laundry Line from My Mind's Eye is coated with sparkles. Normally, I would love that - you know me and bling! - but in this case, the sparkles make it INCREDIBLY hard to get anything to stick. So, all my pics and layers all were put on with pop dots. I still have more of this paper to use - any other suggestions for adhesive? I already know tape runners (Tombo, Kokuyo) and adhesive squares (3M, CM) don't work... I did use some glue stick but that wasn't too sticky either... You know, it's funny - the only thing that went on smoothly was the rub ons by Heidi Grace... :)

1 comment:

Sophia said...

I absolutely adore this layout!!! You have a great way of working those MME papers! I was in love with them but didn't dare buy them coz I really had no idea what to do with those bling papers! You've given me inspiration!