Saturday, February 28, 2009

Crowned Week 4

For this week, Scrapdango's DT challenged us to take one of our roles and scrapbook it with a list of pros and cons. I chose the role of Mother and my sometime insecurity/lack of confidence...


First, I had Annde tell me good things and bad things about me. Her list is at the bottom of the page. My personal favorite is "bugging her about eating veggies". AHAHAHA! This week, Annde has been trying everything I put on her plate: Salmon (good), celery (not good), french fries (okay), and tater tots (not good)... In fact, the child has been eating a lot! She's definitely growing again. I think maybe we've turned a corner... but this could all be a joke on mommy. Who knows! This parenting thing is not easy!
Here's some close ups on the details...
This is the last week of the competition so the winner will be announced sometime next week. I didn't win any sashes (weekly challenge winner) but they said the voting was close so I guess I still have a chance. I love the layouts I completed so it's still worth it even if I don't win anything...

I also have to laugh about something. I was surfing the blogs and noticed that another Jana (Eubank) has the same blogwear now on her blog. Hopefully, we don't confuse everyone! You saw it here first, fans.

Check back tomorrow for my So Sketch layout... It's going to be on the site then. Pink Sketches will also be announcing their new DT members so there won't be any layouts from me on the board this week... I can't wait to see who Kelli picked to join us!

Also - this makes post 28. I managed to make my goal of a post per day (or the same number of posts as there are days)... Maybe I can keep this up for another month...

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

Okay! I started laughing my head off when I saw that we had the same blogwear, too! I had no idea! I am soooo sorry! I guess great minds think alike, right?! Or atleast Jana's think alike! ROFL!!!

I love your page! I can completely relate to that insecurity/lack of confidence thing as a mom. I think I cry about it to my husband every single month when the hormones start to run high! LOL! Good luck with the contest! HUGS!!!