Friday, February 27, 2009

Great News

Yesterday was my BFF Tracy's Birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I know this year will be Fabulous! :) (Well, it will once your family gets over that crappy flu thing!) Here's to a wonderful birthday week and great things in 2009!

Then, I got home from work and this was in my mailbox from Kelly Purkey:

I read her blog a lot and she was giving away a Fiskars punch. How great is this one going to be to do the swimming pages and summer pages... :) Thanks Kelly!! (I also love the rub on letters! VERY cute!)

I also found out this morning that my layout was picked for the Coordinates Collections February GDT Contest winner. Yippee!! I knew Cutie Pie was good luck! I get to design with one of the April kits. I can't wait to see what I get!

Well, I am off for now... Gotta go make lunches/breakfast for the family... Have a great day!

No comments: