Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Crowned Week 2

So, for week 2 of the competition at Scrapdango, we had to scraplift something and use ink "as makeup"...

I scraplifted Kathi's layout:

And came up with this one:

I really need to take a picture during the day because the page is pretty sparkly with all the gold and stickles. This view shows a close up of the finger painted letters (like putting on eye shadow):This view shows how I applied gold pigment ink to white chipboard shapes to make them gold, like blusher.
This view shows the blusher technique on the chipboard frame as well as adding lipstick - covering the raised bumps of the gold flourishes with color (but not the cracks...)Well, it's late and I need sleep so ... I am off! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Heather Lough said...

all the details on your layout are gorgeous.

BTW, I tagged you on my blog. Check it out. It's kinda fun what you have to do.